Thursday, November 20, 2008

Deal of Le Cliff o' Still


So I'm mentioning this for two reasons: one well ok more than one reason whatever here are my reasons this woman owned some really uhm interesting ? painting of what looks like cars or something Sunday ish , and she brought it to my favorite secret pass time , Antiques Roadshow, and it turned out to be a early painting by Clifford Still. I think her facial reaction is my favorite part here, I'd probably be making the same face if all of a sudden I got the estimate she got . Heck I'd probably make that face just for simply being on that amazing show.So the nice little lady ended up finding out her Still to be worth at 500,000$$$. Anyways here's the NY post about it and I'm going thrift store shopping.

NY Post

Emanuel Aguilar

No comments: