Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thanks Thanks and more Thanks








I would like to thank everyone who came to my show two weeks ago at the Jared Hatch Studio. You guys made my first solo so special for me. It was a great turn out and I'm happy a lot of people enjoyed my work.

The show closed tonight and I took everything down to night.

I felt the work looked beautiful in Jared's space. The simplicity of the installation was something that I had always envisioned when creating my work. I find so much allure in minimizing the conversation, by making the viewers mind speak louder than whatever my work is presenting as thought material.

I've attached some photos from the show,. unfortunately I didn't have my camera at the opening so I missed out on pictures of the huge crowd that came to support me. I have more photos of the work coming up but for now I would like to share with everyone a few pictures I took prior to de installation's of the work.

Thanks again to everyone who came. You have no idea how much that meant to me, really.

Emanuel Aguilar.

No comments: