Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Woman Made Gallery Show : Drawing on Experience





As I shared recently I've begun working with the wonderful women at Women Made Gallery and this past weekend i assisted in put up their new show "Drawing on Experience".
The energy at this gallery is really great and I couldn't have worked with more wonderful people. The show has a lot great work all surrounding a drawing approach. I've attached a few of my favorite pieces in the show. The opening is this Friday and if anyone is around the area should check it out. Its really a great space and the show is really great. Really this gallery is huge and the people who work there really are motivated about what they are doing. I love how i could overhear conversations regarding in dept views on art and politics. This space is one to definitely check out. Show your support.

Reception: Friday, June 27 / 4-7 p.m.
685 N MILWAUKEE AVE
CHICAGO IL 60622
TEL: 312 738 040


Emanuel Aguilar

No comments: