Sunday, May 11, 2008

Friends of Eman Show: BFA Show


So a lot of my bestest buddies are graduating this semester.In honor of their accomplishment and to kick of their kick ass careers I would like to propose everyone check out the BFA show at the A & D gallery. The show will feature artist graduating in the Fine Art program this year at Columbia College also the show is curated by some fellow peeps in the Art History department. Theres bound to be some great work in it. Pictured above is a detail of a work by Theodore Boggs , or how i call him T-Bo. Ted is one of my bestest friends and a talented and very smart guy. I shall miss him a lot at school along with many peeps in the show as well like Annie Foley, Alyssa Hodes, Paul Shaufenberguer, Cain De Jesus, Morgan M., and many more. I wish you all luck and everybody show support and check out the BFA show on the 16th of May at the A & D Gallery, 619 S. Wabash.
I believe there is a preview reception on the 15th as well. Peace up, Buddy System!


BFA Show
A & D Gallery
619 S. Wabash
Chicago , IL.
Opening Receptions 15th & 16th May 2008
Emanuel Aguilar

No comments: